From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] rfc: comrel changes
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:13:23
1 On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 07:57:33PM +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2020-02-26 at 10:54 -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
3 > > Agreed, this is very demoralizing. Besides your suggestion of requiring
4 > > bugs to be filed, I would consider a hard timeout of 7-14 days when a
5 > > bug is filed. Once that timeout passes with no action from comrel, the
6 > > bug goes to the council. If this happens too many times (we could
7 > > discuss/agree on a number) it brings the affectiveness of comrel into
8 > > question and the council can take action such as replacing the lead.
9 >
10 > This is not that simple. While I'm not on ComRel, I can imagine
11 > the problems they need to face.
12
13 *snip*
14
15 As I've said earlier in the thread, I'm not talking about bugs that are
16 in process. I'm talking about bugs where nothing has started to happen.
17
18 William