From: Ian Delaney <della5@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 05:56:53
2 Hash: SHA512
3
4 On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 11:33:19 -0500
5 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
6
7 > We have never had good interactions. If you do not have something on
8 > a neutral technical nature to discuss with me. Again I will repeat.
9 > Why do you bother replying to my posts and purposely seeking to
10 > interact with me rather than avoid?
11 >
12 > I do my best to avoid you, please try to the same, thank you!
13 >