From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 19:50:57
1 On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > You're obviously frustrated (and you might even be giving voice to more than
3 > just your own feeling, here).
4
5 I think you're trying to read a little too far into that short message
6 I wrote. I did not send it out of frustration or anger. It's not my
7 habit to write public messages on a whim. As is usual with me, it took
8 me a very long time to craft it exactly like I wanted, about one hour
9 and a half in that case. And I meant exactly what I wrote, no less,
10 but also no more.
11
12 I said that because it had to be said (and is actually being said in
13 smaller circles). I do not accept that anybody's position protects
14 them from that or anything else. There is no place for royalty in
15 Gentoo.
16
17 Denis.