From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 18:48:46
1 On 10/08/2015 10:09 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 >
3 > Potential alternative is to back-mirror pull requests in
4 > git.gentoo.org and work on that. But that's likely to cause even more
5 > uproar.
8 Why would this be a problem? Suppose we copy the "gentoo.git" directory
9 on git.gentoo.org to "gentoo.github" or something like that.
10
11 All pull requests come from a branch -- essentially our gentoo.git with
12 some more commits on top of it. Couldn't we mirror every pull request
13 (which is really just a series of additional commits) onto a branch of
14 gentoo.github? Then point bugzilla at that.