From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: GLEP 76
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:43:23
1 On 18/06/2019 16:12, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 12:49:33PM +0300, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
3 >> In my opinion GLEP 76 is the most controversial decision made by
4 >> running council. While it fixed some long standing issues like
5 >> copyright headers and proper acknowledgement of out of the tree
6 >> contributors, it created grave problems: now some long-time
7 >> contributors and even developer are seriously discriminated because
8 >> they want to keep their privacy.
9 >
10 > I only know of one developer who this affected, so I don't see it as
11 > that big of an issue.
12
13 Well all the developers are affected by the extra steps needed to push.
14
15 lu