From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Comrel Improvements: Expectations of Privacy
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 04:32:32
1 Just had a thought related to this that should probably be talked about.
2
3 Why doesn't wilikins log all chat and post it online? I'll probably be
4 stating this a few times, but openstack does it and it works. It may
5 also help for 'evidence' gathering, at least for public channels. It
6 was suggested that #gentoo-chat shouldn't be logged because of stupid
7 stuff that goes on there, but I'd rather it be cleaned up than not
8 logged personally.
11 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)