From: Lars Wendler <polynomial-c@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 21:07:14
1 On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 22:37:28 +0200 Luca Barbato wrote:
2
3 >On 02/04/2018 22:29, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:
4 >> Daniel Robbins schrieb:
5 >>> It is interesting that Gentoo comrel clamps down immediately on
6 >>> violations of outsiders, but chronically ignores ongoing violations
7 >>> from Council members.
8 >>
9 >> Well we are all equals, but some are more equal than others. If you
10 >> reach a certain status, then you can get away with things which
11 >> ordinary folks can't.
12 >
13 >Not really.
14 >
15 >Comrel never received a complaint about ulm or mgorny behavior from
16 >drobbins.
19 Why should he? There are at least three(!) comrel bugs against mgorny
20 and he's still acting the same:
21
22 https://bugs.gentoo.org/586784 [restricted]
23 https://bugs.gentoo.org/586784 [restricted]
24 https://bugs.gentoo.org/641268
25
26 Seems like mgorny has already enough buddies in comrel to keep him from
27 any disciplinary action. So he can continue being abusive, rude and
28 arrogant towards other people without fearing any trouble.
29 I can understand Daniel not being willing to waste time in filing
30 another useless comrel bug.
33 >On the other hand drobbins seems to try to violate all the items in
34 >the CoC on purpose even after he got warned about them.
35 >
36 >lu
40 Lars Wendler
41 Gentoo package maintainer
42 GPG: 21CC CF02 4586 0A07 ED93 9F68 498F E765 960E 9B39