From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 18:23:22
1 On Tue, 16 May 2017 11:19:17 -0700
2 James Ausmus <james.ausmus@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > This is one of those situations where talking about a problem
4 > > becomes a problem...
5 >
6 > While I certainly understand what you're saying, I think this is a
7 > slippery slope - "Don't talk about our problems, people will notice,
8 > we need to pretend to be perfect!" leads to actual problems
9 > festering, going unresolved, and becoming much larger than they
10 > should be. It's also *very* much not in the spirit of Open Source.
11
12 It's also against the Social Contract.
15 Ciaran McCreesh