From: Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 02:04:25
1 On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:19:12 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Ciaran is NOT a troll. He is not how most will make him out to be,
5 > and should likely have never been driven away from Gentoo. Ciaran,
6 > and many others, all of Exherbo, Funtoo, and others including myself
7 > should be reunited.
8
9 I think you may be interpreting this wrongly and tamiko didn't intend
10 to insult Ciaran at all. I might've actually sent a similar mail myself
11 if tamiko hadn't been faster. Ciaran's mails to the gentoo MLs are
12 always worth reading because they either contain interesting technical
13 remarks or hilarious jokes. What's wrong with acknowledging that?
14
15 Regards,
16 Luis