From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Preparations Council meeting 2011-08-09
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:51:43
> With a bit more than a week ahead of us for the next council meeting, > I'd like to start preparing the agenda, given that current practice > still is to send it out a week in advance.
> [...]
> Please add items to the agenda, and/or start discussions on this list so > we can prepare and see if it needs to be discussed (preferably just > voted on!) in the council meeting.
Please add the following item to the agenda: Should gentoo-council be used as a dedicated mailing list for council related topics (i.e. such topics that are in -project currently)? Rationale see here: <> If accepted, this would revert the decision of the previous council in its 2010-08-09 meeting that -project and -council lists should be merged into one (which however has not been implemented; the -council list is still functional). Ulrich

Subject Author
[gentoo-project] Re: reopening gentoo-council "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>