From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Preparations Council meeting 2011-08-09
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:51:43
1 >>>>> On Fri, 29 Jul 2011, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 > With a bit more than a week ahead of us for the next council meeting,
4 > I'd like to start preparing the agenda, given that current practice
5 > still is to send it out a week in advance.
6
7 > [...]
8
9 > Please add items to the agenda, and/or start discussions on this list so
10 > we can prepare and see if it needs to be discussed (preferably just
11 > voted on!) in the council meeting.
12
13 Please add the following item to the agenda:
14 Should gentoo-council be used as a dedicated mailing list for council
15 related topics (i.e. such topics that are in -project currently)?
16
17 Rationale see here:
18 <http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-council/msg_6cad9409772fa44415e84005ff922145.xml>
19
20 If accepted, this would revert the decision of the previous council in
21 its 2010-08-09 meeting that -project and -council lists should be
22 merged into one (which however has not been implemented; the -council
23 list is still functional).
24
25 Ulrich