From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 08:17:18
1 On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:14:08 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday, December 1, 2016 3:04:15 AM EST Luis Ressel wrote:
5 > > On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 17:19:12 -0500
6 > >
7 > > "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
8 > > > Ciaran is NOT a troll. He is not how most will make him out to be,
9 > > > and should likely have never been driven away from Gentoo. Ciaran,
10 > > > and many others, all of Exherbo, Funtoo, and others including myself
11 > > > should be reunited.
12 > >
13 > > I think you may be interpreting this wrongly and tamiko didn't intend
14 > > to insult Ciaran at all. I might've actually sent a similar mail myself
15 > > if tamiko hadn't been faster. Ciaran's mails to the gentoo MLs are
16 > > always worth reading because they either contain interesting technical
17 > > remarks or hilarious jokes. What's wrong with acknowledging that?
18 >
19 > Very likely but my focus wasn't so much on the terms or otherwise. It was just
20 > a good opportunity for me to express something I have long felt.
21
22 That's one of the problems with you. You take everything as good
23 opportunity to express what you have long felt, and divert every topic
24 into your hurt feelings and how Gentoo is bad, except for you and some
25 randomly chosen people who have left Gentoo... and well, unlike you, I
26 don't feel like repeating the story on yet another thread where you
27 have replied. Write a book, make millions selling it and let others
28 live peacefully.
31 Best regards,
32 Michał Górny
33 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>