From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 12:20:41
1 On Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:17:09 AM EST Michał Górny wrote:
2 >
3 > That's one of the problems with you.
4
5 The problem with you is you are not very personable and I do not see people
6 flocking to want to work with you... Really not sure who you think you are,
7 when you approach people such as this. Must be a culture difference.
8
9 > You take everything as good
10 > opportunity to express what you have long felt, and divert every topic
11 > into your hurt feelings and how Gentoo is bad, except for you and some
12 > randomly chosen people who have left Gentoo... and well, unlike you, I
13 > don't feel like repeating the story on yet another thread where you
14 > have replied. Write a book, make millions selling it and let others
15 > live peacefully.
16
17 What are you adding here? Anything positive? Anything relevant to others on
18 the list? Surely sounds like allot of personal opinion directed at me,
19 personal insults, and nothing beneficial for the project.
20
21 Why you cannot simply avoid commenting when you see my name. It is people like
22 you who go out of your way to make negative remarks towards others that is
23 causing this negative atmosphere in Gentoo....
26 William L. Thomson Jr.