From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:27:23
1 On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 07:10:03 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:17:09 AM EST Michał Górny wrote:
5 > > You take everything as good
6 > > opportunity to express what you have long felt, and divert every topic
7 > > into your hurt feelings and how Gentoo is bad, except for you and some
8 > > randomly chosen people who have left Gentoo... and well, unlike you, I
9 > > don't feel like repeating the story on yet another thread where you
10 > > have replied. Write a book, make millions selling it and let others
11 > > live peacefully.
12 >
13 > What are you adding here? Anything positive? Anything relevant to others on
14 > the list? Surely sounds like allot of personal opinion directed at me,
15 > personal insults, and nothing beneficial for the project.
16
17 I am serious. Please write it all down in a single, coherent piece.
18 The whole story would certainly be of interest to many of us. But if
19 you just give short fragments of it in various posts, we are unable to
20 keep track of it and have no clue what did exactly happen and in what
21 order.
22
23 > Why you cannot simply avoid commenting when you see my name. It is people like
24 > you who go out of your way to make negative remarks towards others that is
25 > causing this negative atmosphere in Gentoo....
26
27 I try to. But then, there is always at least one person who replies to
28 you and then I have 15 mails in my inbox, and I have to figure out if
29 any of them has any added value.
32 Best regards,
33 Michał Górny
34 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>