From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] RFC: GLEP - Require Projects to report to Council Monthly
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 01:57:49
1 On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 12:03:02 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Yes because there is a horrible atmosphere and attitude around Gentoo these
5 > days. I am not of that mindset or perspective. I never have been.
6
7 That may be how you see it.
8
9 But for me, I don't really have that problem in general, and I only seem to bump
10 into it when dealing with these horrible mailinglists of rivers of emails that
11 never end, when I'd rather STFU&WSC
12
13 And for me, it very much *is* what you're writing that gives me these vibes.
14
15 I don't pretend to be able to explain how that is, but it is true.
16
17 I don't know how to resolve it either, but I'm just generally trying to think
18 to myself "Should I actually respond, or should I just shut my mouth and do
19 something else lest I make this fire worse"
20
21 But like, I think I'm sweating petrol lately and everyone else is getting
22 sick of the heat.
23
24 -- Returning to the STFU&WSC pattern.