From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: A plan for Gentoo
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 17:29:12
1 Ulrich,
2
3 I am not implying that there is constant bickering on the project.
4
5 My observations are based on the retirement of vapier, and private
6 conversations I have had with very senior people on the project (will not
7 disclose who.)
8
9 And yes, there is some conflict in regards to the future direction of
10 Portage, but this conflict is not really out in the open.
11
12 -Daniel