From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2020 / 2021 election - Nominations Now Open
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:34:17
1 On Tue, 2020-06-23 at 19:17 +0200, Patrick Lauer wrote:
2 > We haven't had a new EAPI in a while. I hope it stays that way,
3
4 Are you saying you're against fixing bugs in the current EAPI and would
5 prefer ignoring the problems that have been identified so far?
6
7 > and we
8 > might even reduce the amount of active EAPIs even more so that there's
9 > fewer surprises
10
11 Are you going to achieve that by committing more ebuilds using
12 deprecated EAPIs?
15 Best regards,
16 Michał Górny