From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] RFC: GLEP - Require Projects to report to Council Monthly
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 15:39:07
1 On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM, William L. Thomson Jr.
2 <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > Does anyone know whats going on in say Gentoo Java? As another example.
7 Do we really need to make every project issue a monthly report just to
8 notice that the Java team can't keep up with monthly reports? I think
9 the last 300 emails you've sent out have already driven home the
10 message that you think more people should be working on Java.
13 Rich