From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 09:56:45
1 On Wed, 17 May 2017 04:43:26 -0500
2 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > First thing tho, some need to stop
5 > ignoring the problem.
6
7 Its not always ignoring problems, sometimes its just that we have full
8 plates and there's an endless river of things that need doing, and not
9 enough of us.
10
11 There's a whole lot of stuff I've been neglecting for the last week
12 just because I'm exhausted and need a break, that's why I'm here
13 responding instead: Its less energy consuming.
14
15 I'll get back into it eventually though.
16
17 But this is why I'm trying to remain terse and keep things headed in
18 the right direction.