From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 15:23:46
1 On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Christopher Díaz Riveros <
2 chrisadr@g.o> wrote:
5 > _You_ can say that this is your Burden of proof that mgorny is not
6 > capable of being a Council member, but in the same line, _your post_
7 > shows that you are neither in position to be a good Council member or
8 > project lead, at least that's just _my_ opinion about this post.
11 I am perfectly happy with you having that opinion, because I have never had
12 any intention of being a Council member or project lead, nor "returning
13 BDFL" of Gentoo that mgorny insinuates.
14
15 Really, you are asking for these kinds of posts to -project you don't deal
16 with behavioral problems. I am not the first person to post to *this list*
17 about unaddressed behavioral problems emanating from this individual.
18
19 Mgorny has no power over me -- I can easily ignore him in Funtoo. I
20 actually take no pleasure in these mailing list posts. I find them
21 unpleasant. I do this for those who mgorny continues to verbally abuse and
22 make life miserable for, for those he has driven away from the project, or
23 almost driven away from the project, who apparently don't have a voice
24 because mgorny is too high up to be held accountable.
25
26 Once this is addressed, I go back to Funtoo and leave you alone.
27
28 -Daniel