From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo, GitHub, and the Social Contract
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 23:35:28
1 Rich Freeman:
2 >
3 > I like Robin's "kickstarter" suggestion in general as a potential way
4 > to improve things. I'll probably comment further in the other
5 > thread...
8 I think the solution is to make less pressure on infra. That way we are
9 also less dependant on infra.
10
11 This would be easily possible if gentoo was a collection of high-quality
12 overlays sharing the same base of policies and having tight
13 communication for inter-overlay matters, e.g. with a central bug tracker.