From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Recruitment issues and potential improvement
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:10:27
1 On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 > Why not do both? I have been thinking along those lines too. I think
3 > improvements are possible in both areas.
4
5 Makes sense, but I'd still be careful with computer-based-testing. I
6 find that those kinds of stupid quizzes/etc drive me up the wall at
7 work when I'm taking them (regulated environment, so lots of
8 compliance-driven stuff like this), so if the goal is to not deter
9 people from signing up we should make sure they're minimal and
10 effective. We don't want to say "hey, with this tool we can now ask
11 the candidates 300 questions and it takes none of our time at all to
12 grade the responses!"
15 Rich