From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Re: Proxied maintainers, please ping us if your PRs are not marked correctly
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 19:25:06
1 On 05/07/2019 21:09, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Just a quick note: when you submit updates to packages you maintain
3 > already, the relevant PRs should be marked 'self maintained'.
4
5 What about PRs for proxy-maint packages that are not maintained by the
6 person doing the PR? I sometimes find that a proxied maintainer is very
7 slow in fixing bugs (if at all) so I do a PR. This is obviously going to
8 lack the "self maintained" label. Should we still ping?
9
10 (And I assume that the PR's assignment list contains
11 "@gentoo/proxy-maint" it's enough to just post a "ping" without using a
12 "@" explicitly?)