From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o, solar@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] OpenSSL for GRP
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:10:37
On 11 Jan 2004 20:47:06 -0500
Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:

> Now as we are all getting ready for a releases we all need to try make > sure the things that will be included are current. Most of the base > system needs version bumps as well (util-linux for example). > Azarah (should be a larger group of people?) is in charge of most of > those pkgs so a friendly email reminder to him to bump to stable might > help us all in releasing a higher quality product.
I agree with your points, however I've already started building the release stages on sparc because it's so time consuming. Also with the proposed time frame we have for release, it is my opinion that there isn't time to properly build and distribute test stages to make sure these changes work effectively for all arches. -- Jason Wever Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] OpenSSL for GRP John Davis <zhen@g.o>