From: Fosco <fosco@××××.it>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci-geosciences/grass unavailable
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 21:31:27
1 I found the homonym package, but they relate to different areas (genetic
2 and geography).
3
4 sci-geosciences/grass had an update at least few months ago (my last
5 check is "late spring"). I remember the ebuild was a couple of minor
6 version behind the master release.
7
8 My believe is that there were no scheduled removal for that package.
11 Possible tree corruption?
12
13 Fosco
14