From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.science@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sci-geosciences/grass unavailable
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 00:34:41
1 On 10/3/20 5:31 PM, Fosco wrote:
2 > I found the homonym package, but they relate to different areas (genetic
3 > and geography).
4 >
5 > sci-geosciences/grass had an update at least few months ago (my last
6 > check is "late spring"). I remember the ebuild was a couple of minor
7 > version behind the master release.
8 >
9 > My believe is that there were no scheduled removal for that package.
13 I found a log from 2010
14
15 commit be508b7888b1d5e4bed1ec07efd9a544a8142b9d
16 Author: Christian Schmitt <chris@××××××××××.de>
17 Date: Mon Jun 14 13:45:37 2010 +0200
18
19 [sci-geosciences/grass] remove the grass version. better one available in portage now
20
21 So it seems like it has not been in science for a *really* long time.
22
23 Aisha
26 > Possible tree corruption?
27 >