From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Tobias Weisserth <tobias@×××××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] courier-imap
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:41:43
1 On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:35:01PM +0100 or thereabouts, Tobias Weisserth wrote:
2 > Bugzilla doesn't contain A LOT OF vulnerabilities that have been
3 > reported to bugtraq and FD for example. I have been entering three from
4 > bugtraq during the last four days alone. Browsing bugzilla is not a
5 > solution.
6 >
7 > I will try to compile a weekly pending GLSA report for this list,
8 > listing all vulnerabilities that have still to be solved. I'll be
9
10 You are, of course, welcome to do this. Just to ensure everyone has the
11 same expectations, however, the *only* resource the Gentoo security team
12 will use for new security vulnerability reports is bugs.gentoo.org. So,
13 while I encourage you to put together a weekly email/forums post if you so
14 desire, I also encourage you to ensure all those vulnerabilities are also
15 entered in bugzilla. Otherwise, they *are not* likely to be looked at by a
16 Gentoo dev.
17
18 --kurt