From: Koon <koon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] For folks interested in helping with gentoo security efforts
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:51:28
1 OK, I think I could help in all areas, particularly 1, 2 and 4. I would
2 help from work, so I cannot devote full-time to this, but I definitely
3 can help.
4
5 Kurt : the first step in building an official team for this would be to
6 have an official Gentoo "project" devoted to security (I didn't found
7 one on the project page, should be in metastructure or qa ?) so that we
8 can all know who the leads are, what profiles and docs are needed etc.
9
10 -K
13 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list