From: Anthony Gorecki <anthony@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] Let's blow the whistle
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:34:29
1 On Monday 08 November 2004 2:22 pm, Bart wrote:
2 > Okay, I'll use the reply-to-all on gmail. See how it's annoying? I am
3 > *not* going to continually do the work of a
4 > click-click-select-delete-click every single message because it's
5 > against someone's sense of purism.
6
7 Really, it's very simple: In my case, to reply solely to the author, I press
8 "R". To reply to the mailing list, I press "L". To reply to everyone
9 applicable, I press "A". Please don't complain about the fact that your web
10 based email client isn't functioning like a real email client: it isn't a
11 real email client.
12
13 Ideally, GMail would read the message headers and would support a
14 reply-to-list feature, however if it does not, we're not the ones to which
15 you need to direct your frustrations.
19 Anthony Gorecki
20 Ectro-Linux Foundation