From: Camille Huot <cam@g.o>
To: gentoo-security@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-security] System knockout :-(
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:45:21
1 On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 11:47:22 -0600
2 Kevin van Haaren <kevin@×××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Hmm, this brings forth the question how (and how often) do others backup
5 > their systems? (perhaps should be moved from the security list, although
6 > backups are an essential part of security). I've got an old OnStream
7 > ADR drive I want to get working on my Gentoo server (using AMANDA) but
8 > haven't had time to mess around with it lately (fatal last words I guess).
9
10 I personally use app-cdr/cdbkup with a set of cdrw discs once a month to
11 back-up my personnal system. Supports incremental backup, etc.
15 Camille Huot
18 gentoo-security@g.o mailing list