From: "Paul Kölle" <pkoelle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Cyrus-Imapd - Why is it such a pain to set-up?
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:30:07
1 Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 > BTW, my setup consists of cyrus-imapd,cyrus-sasl,postfix and web-cyradm.
3 > What do you guys use?
4 Same config except web-cyradm. If you have specific questions maybe I
5 can give you some hints. What bugs me most wrt cyrus ATM is backup,
6 specifically backup of the berkeley db stuff and restore of individual
7 mailboxes and coresponding metadata Maybe we could work something
8 out..., what would be the hook in gentoo for such tasks, eselect?
9
10 cheers
11 Paul
12 --