From: Chris Smart <taskara@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] Dell 1655mc
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:15:12
1 Ahhh IC...
2
3 Well then you need to perhaps create your own gentoo boot cd, that can load
4 the correct usb - scsi - cdrom drivers at boot.
5
6 That first link I sent you should help.
7
8 Failing that, threaten the server! ;)
9
10 Good luck
11
12 -----Original Message-----
13 From: Eric G Ortego [mailto:eric@×××××××××.org]
14 Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2004 9:59 AM
15 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Dell 1655mc