From: xyon <xyon@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Comments on IMAP Server (cyrus/courier/dovecot)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:29:42
1 I'm terribly sorry if you've mentioned this before, but maybe you two are
2 using different clients for IMAP? I notice Courier is lightning fast with
3 Evolution, but with Squirrelmail it gets extremely slow to respond.
4
5 This discussion has, however, sparked my interest. I'm always up for
6 better performance. Would Cyrus be worth the trouble to switch?