From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] nfs problems truncating files
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:57:01
1 Michiel de Bruijne wrote:
2
3 >Where you able to resolve this?
6 Yep I have been able to resolve this by switching to the userspace nfsd
7 implementation
8 It appears to be a kernel bug with regard to the combination of LVM2 +
9 NFS-kernelspace + 9Tb
10
11 Reporting to lkml asap.
12
13 I'll contact you off-list about your other mail somewhere tomorrow, just
14 got back from holiday with the usual backlog of work :-)
15
16 Grtz Ramon
19 To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
20
21 Gustave Flaubert
27 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list