From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] apache2 + ssl + multiple virtual hosts
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 18:10:42
1 Chris,
2 You might find an answer to your issues by using the Proxy module
3 and running other instances of Apache (calling out apache with
4 command-line specified config file). It's ugly but you would be able to
5 have multiple servers using different SSL keys (I've done it and it
6 works). Basically one front Apache server and a few in the back tweaked
7 for each web site's load and config specifics... I don't like it but it
8 seems to be the only way to do it for multiple SSL keys...
9
10 http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_proxy.html
11