From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] There should be a Handbook for installing Paravirtualized Gentoo Servers, do you agree?
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 08:07:59
1 Hi
2
3 On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 14:17, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
4 > Okay, I just completed installing my 11th Gentoo server. Now I have a
5 > running total of 6 servers on VMware Cloud, and 5 servers on
6 > XenServer. (Still more to come, no worries; consider these as pilot
7 > project).
8 >
9 > Fact is, I did all (or at least the early ones) that by pure (and
10 > painful) trial-and-error. Especially so since many useful tidbits of
11 > info on the 'net is sadly out-of-date.
12
13 I was wondering why you found it painful and what was different
14 compared to a normal install ?
15
16 Ramon