From: "Vinícius Ferrão" <viniciusferrao@××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Toughts on Virtualization
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 17:48:19
1 Hello fellas,
2
3 I'm considering to implement some Gentoo Servers on top of VMWare vSphere ESXi. But perhaps this is not the best option.
4
5 I was googling about performance issues in this scenario and started to consider some OS-Level VT, like OpenVZ or Linux-vserver, or whatever else.
6
7 So I'm here to ask some opinions about virtualization.
8
9 My restricted set of rules (LOL):
10 1. I will not run anything else than Linux.
11 2. I don't care about GPL, BSD, Icecream, Bacon, or whatever license, since it's free, it's fine.
12 3. Don't need to be an Opensource solution.
13
14 Thanks for any help,

smime.p7s application/pkcs7-signature