From: EBo <ebo@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Portage Powered Android
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 21:27:58
1 Getting everything set up to move forward is sometimes the hardest
2 thing... You will have to discuss this with your mentor, but a few
3 posts in some appropriate indexed forum would be very useful for others.
4 Also, if you can document what steps you went through to make it work.
5 Speaking for myself, once I get something like this to work I start off
6 with a clean dir/disk and follow my notes step by step so that I know I
7 did not miss anything when writing it all down.
8
9 Anyway, like I said, talk to your mentor and see what is reasonable to
10 add along these lines, but I would love to see this documented.
11
12 Keep up the good work, and best of success.
13