From: Gunwant Jain <therealgunwant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Portage Powered Android
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 21:42:58
1 Thanks for your concern Ebo.
2
3 On 20/06/29 03:27PM, EBo wrote:
4 > Getting everything set up to move forward is sometimes the hardest thing...
5 > You will have to discuss this with your mentor, but a few posts in some
6 > appropriate indexed forum would be very useful for others. Also, if you can
7 > document what steps you went through to make it work. Speaking for myself,
8 > once I get something like this to work I start off with a clean dir/disk and
9 > follow my notes step by step so that I know I did not miss anything when
10 > writing it all down.
11
12 I am not quite sure what you mean by using a forum for posts, if it is
13 regarding having a public announcement of sorts, I plan to do it when we
14 finish implemententing the basic idea of SharkBait.
15 I agree that documenting will play a crucial role in my journey. And for
16 that I had set up a personal blog earlier [1]. I am actively writing new
17 blogs, thoroughly explaining whatever I do from scratch.
18
19 I am also open to any suggestions to a better medium you might have for
20 the documentation.
21
22 Regards,
23 Gunwant