From: Zhang Zongyu <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Weekly Report: Big Data Infrastructure and Maven Overlay in Week 6
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 03:20:33
1 Miroslav Šulc <fordfrog@g.o> 于2020年7月12日周日 下午11:59写道:
2 >
3 > hi Zhongyu,
4 >
5 > thank you for the report! looks like a nice progress to me :-) is there
6 > anything i could help you with?
7
8 I think we may discuss about how to compare locally compiles jars and
9 binjars, and how to emerge kotlin, scala and lombok source files.
10
11 > wrt java-virtuals/*, there was a request (from mgorny iirc) to get rid
12 > of java-virtuals/*. imo the logic of java-virtuals should be preserved,
13 > but the virtuals should be placed under dev-java/ and use a naming
14 > template like this:
15 >
16 > virtual = dev-java/servlet-api
17 > implementations = dev-java/tomcat-servlet-api,
18 > dev-java/glassfish-servlet-api etc.
19 >
20 > also, is java-pkg-simple.eclass ready for the main tree? and if so, did
21 > you consider to go through the review process of the eclass? it might
22 > take some time to get through the process so it might be good to start
23 > the process soon to not be blocked by the process later.
24
25 Currently, there are few differences between the main tree version and
26 the one in my overlay.
27 Functions to deal with JAVA_RESOURCES and JAVA_TEST_SRC_DIR do not
28 appear in java-pkg-simple now.
29 I am not sure whether I should go through the review now, because
30 there isn't so much progress for java-pkg-simple.
31 So maybe I will not go through the review this week.
32
33 > i also just pushed your commits to the main java-ebuilder repo.
34 >
35 > thank you for your work and best regards!
36 >
37 > miroslav
41 Regards,
42 Zhang Zongyu