From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:11:31
1 On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 10:29:02AM +0000, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > I've convinced my wife to volunteer for this task. She got bookkeeping
3 > experience and has agreed to help.
4
5 I hardly have any experience in bookkeeping so my voice might be void, but I
6 am certainly happy to see that your wife is willing to take on this job. I
7 don't think this will pose any problem either. It does mean that you will
8 probably be targeted most for questions that are finance-related :)
9
10 It's important that someone has bookkeeping experience. Based on the
11 discussions I have with my girlfriend about bookkeeping and economics, it
12 doesn't seem to be trivial :p
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen