From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:29:04
1 On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 11:51:11AM -0500 or thereabouts, Corey Shields wrote:
2 > If nobody else wants to be a treasurer then I can do that, but left or right
3 > keep in mind that this could become a busy task (deposits, withdrawals, IRS
4 > filings, and most importantly reporting back to the community). I highly
5 > recommend we use Quickbooks for the bookeeping, and to make that easier, a
6 > bank that will export quicken format (I believe netbank does).
7
8 I've convinced my wife to volunteer for this task. She got bookkeeping
9 experience and has agreed to help.
10
11 --kurt