From: Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o>
To: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] joint copyright agreement
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:44:47
1 All,
2
3 I'd like to try and keep things moving on this issue. So far, I've only
4 seen swift, corey, and dostrow's comments on this. Any other feedback on
5 this would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to see this done with by the
6 end of this year, and i think it's taken long enough. So, my question
7 is, should we go with this? If so, how do we pitch this to the devs?
8 Reguardless of what we decide on, we're going to get oposision to this.