From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] Banking
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:16:28
1 Method wrote: [Sun Aug 22 2004, 10:57:36AM CDT]
2 > Why netbank? what benefits do they have over a standard bank? (or credit
3 > union?)
4 > personally I'm very partial to credit unions because of the much better
5 > interest rates and additional perks that you don't get at banks.. just
6 > wondering what netbank offers wrt that.
7
8 My understanding is that Kurt has had good experiences w/ netbank, but
9 I'll leave it to him to be more specific.
10
11 > Otherwise, I'm totally comfortable with Grant being secretary of the
12 > foundation (or treasurer? wouldn't that be more appropriate?)
13
14 I don't really want to be involved in handling the money. The account
15 admin is just the person who adds or deletes names of people who can
16 access the account.
17
18 The practical issue, though, is that if the account admin and the
19 secretary are different people, then we'll need to have two people
20 filling out forms.
21
22 -g2boojum-
23 --
24 Grant Goodyear
25 Gentoo Developer
26 g2boojum@g.o
27 http://www.gentoo.org/~g2boojum
28 GPG Fingerprint: D706 9802 1663 DEF5 81B0 9573 A6DC 7152 E0F6 5B76