From: Pariksheet Nanda <pariksheet.nanda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Persistence of ZFS /dev/zvol/rpool/swap
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 03:19:22
1 Thanks, Roger and Joost!
2
3 The problem was my failed attempt at hibernation. I'm using
4 cryptsetup for full disk encryption and there's a limitation of not
5 being able to hibernate without creating a separate partition - which
6 I don't intend to do.
7 I see /dev/zvol/rpool/swap is available now after commenting out
8 SLEEP_MODULE="kernel" in /etc/pm/config.d/gentoo and removing
9 resume=/dev/zvol/rpool/swap from GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX in
10 /etc/default/grub and updating grub.cfg