From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Persistence of ZFS /dev/zvol/rpool/swap
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 05:15:41
1 On December 14, 2018 3:19:33 AM UTC, Pariksheet Nanda <pariksheet.nanda@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >Thanks, Roger and Joost!
3 >
4 >The problem was my failed attempt at hibernation. I'm using
5 >cryptsetup for full disk encryption and there's a limitation of not
6 >being able to hibernate without creating a separate partition - which
7 >I don't intend to do.
8 >I see /dev/zvol/rpool/swap is available now after commenting out
9 >SLEEP_MODULE="kernel" in /etc/pm/config.d/gentoo and removing
10 >resume=/dev/zvol/rpool/swap from GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX in
11 >/etc/default/grub and updating grub.cfg
14 >On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:04 AM Roger J. H. Welsh <rjhwelsh@×××××.com>