From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo is the best linux distro
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:29:10
1 On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:33:05 -0700
2 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Like Paul and many others I've never looked back. I'm no power user,
5 > and contrary to a lot of the press out there I don't think you need to
6 > be to use this distro.
7
8 That's actually quite perceptive and correct.
9
10 You don't need to be a genius wise-ass to use Gentoo. You just need to
11 have some brain-smarts and a willingness to look after your own stuff
12 yourself.
13
14 Gentoo appeals to the same personality that kit airplanes appeal to.
15 Some folks just love to tinker and build things themselves = a good
16 match for Gentoo.
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com