From: Eray Aslan <eray.aslan@×××××××.tr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: advice sought on new laptop for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:12:15
1 On 07.09.2010 15:29, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > I figure that just like a top-grade mechanic should be looking at SnapOns or
3 > similar in his toolbox, this here sysadmin also needs high quality tools. My
4 > chief tool is my notebook.
5
6 It's the weight not the price that is the deciding factor us. I guess
7 depends on how much traveling you do. There is no one final ultimate
8 answer. It depends. Labeling low res solutions as "cheap crap" was
9 uncalled for.
12 Eray