From: Luigi Pinna <mailing-gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] About firefox
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:44:07
1 Alle 21:29, sabato 20 agosto 2005, Holly Bostick ha scritto:
2 [...]
3 > If you go to the Mozilla Localization page at
4 > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/l10n/mlp_status.html
5 >
6 > and there is a project for your language, there should also be a
7 > website link to the project's site. Any files to localize Firefox
8 > should be there (at least that's how it worked for the Dutch files).
9
10 Yes, there is a language pack for language that I need (Italian, German,
11 Bulgarian, Brazilian), I knew it...
12
13 > You might also want to use the Locale Switcher extension at
14 > https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=356 to switch
15 > between locales if you use more than one.
16 >
17 > Hope this helps,
18 > Holly
19
20 The problem is to install them: I cannot find something like mozilla
21 (install languages). I see a windows in the tools menu with the
22 installed languages... only the en-US.
23 I ask myself why they don't use the mozilla system: easy and it works
24 very good!
25 Any tricks?
26 Thanks a lot,
27 Luigi