From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kppp and two different accounts
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 04:05:04
1 On Thursday 19 January 2006 17:17, Dale wrote:
4 > What do I need to change to make this work? Anybody ever run into this
5 > before?
6 >
7 > Oh, I'm back at a slow speed again and I'm in Kmail to boot. :-(
8 >
9 > Dale
10 >
11 > :-)
14 Nobody has ever set up two accounts before? This is strange. I also tried
15 wvdial, same thing. I notice that in the pap-secrets file it has both
16 exceedtech and bellsouth login/passwords with exceedtech being on top. Is
17 this the reason for this? I don't want to loose my exceedtech info either so
18 how do I tell it to sort this out?
19
20 Hmmmm, I wouldn't even be able to switch ISPs with it doing this. This is not
21 good.
22
23 Thanks
24