From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <vorner@×××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:52:17
1 Hello
2
3 On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 08:28:27AM +0300, Daniel Iliev wrote:
4 > Bottom line: I see no reason for signing messages to MLs like this one.
5
6 The point is, there is no point _not_ signing them too. And when you
7 configure your mail client to sign anything you send (and it is IMO good
8 habit to do so, you sign papermail too, by some means), it makes you
9 trouble, when they do not accept signed (only anonymous) messages
10 somewhere.
13 I've already told you more than I know.
14
15 Michal 'vorner' Vaner